lørdag den 30. april 2011

Aikichi Kuboyama - Cancer Men.




















I got a mail with this awesome album asking if I'd be interested in posting it on my blog. And if there is ONE thing Noise Is A Virtue Records is ready to do - it's posting harsh noise.

Here is what stood in the mail I received:

Harsh Noise artist from Japan. "Cancer Men" is my second album - the title's inspired by the poem "Cancer Men... These Individuals Are Marked Foe...", by William S. Burroughs. To produce this album (my most complex so far) I used cheap softwares, various samples, my own vocals and lots of your typical noise junk like vacuum cleaners and pans (processed in computer, obviously). "Cancer Men" lasts 29 minutes and has 3 untitled tracks. The first is a completely electronic track; the second is a meditation with fucked up sounds and processed vocals (largely inspired by the Power Electronics 80's scene) and the third track is a little experience with a single sample, reinvented several times.

Download it HERE!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar